South Coast Music Together® Mixed-age classes are:
- Music and movement classes for children birth to five or six.
- Ten weekly (EIGHT weeks during the summer), 45-minute classes which include songs, rhythmic rhymes, movement, and instrument play.
- Presented as informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences--developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers--regardless of their own musical ability.
Music Together Tuition Includes:
- A beautifully illustrated songbook
- A CD & MP3 download of all songs in the current collection
- Access to The Family Music Zone with additional activities and educational resources
- First time families also receive Music and Your Child, to help explain your child's musical development